Address: Αrchieskopou Makariou 22, Heraklion Crete
Email: [email protected]
Who is eligible for its services:
- Third-Country Nationals who are legally residents
- Beneficiaries of international protection (holders of a Single Type Residence Permit),
- Asylum seekers (holders of an International Protection Card).
Services provided by the Migrant Integration Centre:
- Information, including advisory support on integration and networking issues for immigrants.
- Support with making and referring of requests to other relevant structures, services and bodies (PES, associations of migrants/ beneficiaries of international protection, NGOs, social services).
The Migrant Integration Centre of the Municipality of Heraklion is staffed by full time Social Worker, Ombudsperson, Psychologist and Legal Officer.